Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beckham is 4



Our little Beckham Jon Shipley Boy is now four years old. I know how you always talk about how quickly time flies, but I had no real idea until this little boy was born. I remember so vividly the day he came into this world to join our family. Life has never been the same for us. Beckham is a boy that is full of zest. He is so curious about the world and ask to know about everything. He retains all the information that we tell him. I do know that he is very smart! He loves preschool and has learned to write his letters and sound them out. I love to see him write his name and recognize when he see's it. Beck loves to play with the little matchbox airplanes and cars. I can take him to the toy store and my simple little boy will choose a $2 airplane every time. Beck is the best big brother to Ira. He is so excited to have his baby sister Ruby come. He takes to her in my belly and tells her how much he loves her. He has big plans to teach her about everything. He loves to learn words in Spanish and asked me the other day what I love you was in Spanish and then he told it to my belly. Beck is so loving towards me and I love that he loves to snuggle up to his mom. I feel so blessed to have this mellow sweet loving little boy for my very own. I wish time would pass slower because he is already asking how many days until he is 5. I love you Beck Boy!

To celebrate the big day we had a dinner at our house with Helm side. All your aunts and uncles came. We played musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey, smacked a pinata and ate chocolate cake. You got a new Nintendo DSI, bike, geotrax train and of course an airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment